- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Peer Review Process
- Publication Frequency
- Open Access Policy
- Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
- Template Journal
- Author Fees
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Dian Andhini is a scientific journal covering various aspects of animal husbandry science published since 2021, includes topics :
- food science
- food technology
- processed products
- socio-economic and policies
so that it can be used as a media publication of original research results and review articles.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscript is first checked by assistant editor. The aim of the checking is to make a formatted manuscript (following template) and to identify plagiarism. The formatted manuscript send to an editor by editor-in-chef based on the focus and scope. The editor would evaluate whether the manuscript is match with the focus and scope of Agrisaintifika. Every submitted manuscript which pass this step, later would be sent to two reviewers. The Agrisaintifika uses double blind review. The manuscript will pass to the reviewers anonymously. Reviewer comments are also sent anonymously to corresponding author to take the necessary actions and responses. Then, the editor would evaluate the revised manuscript and take a decision by considering reviewer’s recommendation among several possibilities: rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted. The editor of Jurnal Dian Andhini has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
The journal will be published two times a year, on March & September
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- Review process are blind peer review.
- The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of a research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely one the papers’ importance, originality, clarity and relevance to publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions, they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers and board members.
TEMPLATE JOURNAL FOR AUTHOR
This journal charges the following author fees.
Publication Fee: ............. (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee. However, if the article is accepted for publication, the author will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover publication costs.